Pinterest for marketing is the best platform there is. Pinterest is entertaining and creative. Excellent Pinterest promotion! Let’s have a look at some brilliant Pinterest marketing ideas.
Do you want to know how to utilize Pinterest to advertise your small business, enterprise, blog, or your next book or product? Pinterest visual marketing is a low-key, self-paced technique to reach out to people and spread the word.
Having a Pinterest strategy can help you achieve your goals and objectives. Do you have those in place? Here are some of my Pinterest marketing suggestions and strategies:
10 best strategic ways to use Pinterest for marketing
- Make boards using keywords in the title.
- Make use of the description to promote your thoughts.
- Create vertical graphics to make the most of your space.
- Create relevant backlinks to your website.
- Put pins on your website.
- Share your boards and pins on other social media platforms.
- For analytics, create a “Pinterest for Business” account.
- Rich pins
- Every post should have a pinnable picture.
- Create authority on your subject by curating boards with excellent relevant material.
Now let’s discuss the above steps one by one in detail.
1. Make boards using keywords in the title
Pinterest provides excellent search capabilities. Use keywords in your board names to help even more people locate and learn about your company. Make careful to provide a category to each board so that others can discover them and Pinterest can promote your board.
2. Make use of the description to promote your thoughts
Again, utilize keywords in your description, and bear in mind that your pins might be tweeted. Because the language in the pin description serves as the tweet, make it brief, intriguing, and relevant.
3. Create vertical graphics to make the most of your space
Pinterest photos should be long and narrow to take up the most visual area and be noticed! Examine your favorite pins and discover what photos have in common to determine what sorts of images are repinned and shared. I make pictures up to 1000 pixels by 1500 pixels. This offers an appealing invitation to repin your previously pinned post.
How to Pin a Picture
- Include a unique Pinterest picture with your branding and website.
- Fill up the blanks with up to 500 words of text that describe your pin using relevant keywords. Make in mind that people tweet right from Pinterest, so keep it brief and intriguing.
- In the description, include a link to your blog piece or home page.
- Edit the pin to include the source link.
Read More: Top 5 Benefits of Pinterest for Businesses
4. Create relevant backlinks to your website
With each pin, you have 2 options to include your link: one in the description and one in the pin’s source. Create a captivating description to capture the audience’s attention and pique their interest in reading, then include a link to your website in the description with a read more or learn more phrase. This will aid in increasing the number of visits to your website.
5. Put pins on your website
Embedding pins on your blog is simple and effective for increasing repins. On the Pinterest website, you may generate an embed code. This will increase the exposure and impressions of your pin in the Pinterest search engine. Repins are excellent for reaching a big audience and accelerating the growth of your business.
6. Share your boards and pins on other social media platforms
Tweet your pins and share them on other social networks if suitable. Other social media sites allow you to categorize and enable visitors to discover your material by using hashtags in your postings. So, when you utilize hashtags, say on Instagram, you have a better chance of reaching out to a larger audience and capturing their attention.
7. For analytics, create a “Pinterest for Business” account
I like to check which pins are popular and reshare them on other Pinterest boards or social media platforms. When a pin begins to receive attention, fan the flames by showing it some social love. So, utilize analytics because Pinterest analytics will assist you in determining your audience’s interests and identifying the finest areas to focus on to push your business to tremendous success.
8. Rich pins
According to Pinterest, there are currently five sorts of Rich Pins: movie, recipe, article, product, and location. To begin, prepare your website with meta tags, test your Rich Pins, then apply to have them featured on Pinterest. If you are not tech competent, you should approach your developer or site owner for assistance.
9. Every post should have a pinnable picture
Every blog article that I publish includes at least one large image. Because Pinterest like tall, vertical photographs, I choose to generate a larger image of 735 by 1102 pixels. I’ll make a big image, pin it, and then share the pin with the blog URL. This also aids in optimizing your pins for search engines, allowing your pins to rank higher and higher.
10. Create authority on your subject by curating boards with excellent relevant material
I keep specialty boards on Pinterest, blogging, and social media up to date. When you create a pin regarding a certain topic, such as business, literature, health, or even politics, you should place it on the appropriate board to assist the audience to locate relevant material. It is an excellent approach to establishing your authority.