Everyone wants to improve communication skills these days. Why is it so important? The answer is very simple you cannot get a job in multi-national organizations.
The Conference Board of Cannda, a non-profit organization did a research in which they implemented communication skills as the most of important in a workplace.
Steve Jobs urged his staff to strive for perfection in hardware. Jack Welch guided GE’s top leadership team to unprecedented heights.
1. Master the fundamentals of nonverbal communication.
2. To communicate, you must over-3. communicate.
3. Avoid using visual assistance.
4. Request honest feedback.
5. Engage with your audience.
1. Begin and finish with key points.
2. Use the PIP method.
3. Important presentations should be documented for posterity.
4. Learn the skill of timing.
5. Get used to speaking spontaneously.
6. Begin and finish with key points.
7. Use the PIP method.
8. Important presentations should be documented for posterity.
9. Learn the skill of timing.
10. Get used to speaking spontaneously.
11. Learn about your target audience.
12. Increase audience retention by using originality.
13. Instead of laughing, concentrate on gaining respect.
14. Be a good listener.
15. think before speak.