The advertising and marketing of a company, person, product, or service using internet channels, electronic devices, and digital technology are known as digital marketing.
Social media marketing (SMM), search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), and other forms of digital marketing are examples.
Companies will invest over $140 billion annually in digital marketing, according to Forrester. Companies continue to invest in digital marketing since it provides a strong and cost-effective tool...
1. What is the importance of digital marketing?
2. A brief history of digital marketing.
3. What is the difference between digital and traditional marketing?
4. What are the benefits of digital marketing?
5. What are the different types of digital marketing?
6. How digital marketing works?
I will explain each and every topic of the above mentioned in detail so that you can get the whole idea of digital marketing and there is no confusion left in your mind.